Don will customize his talk for your event. Some past favorite topics have included:
- Modern Standards of Living (including the great "equalization of consumption opportunities" that has been created by capitalism).
- The History of American Antitrust Laws
- The Basic Economics of Politics
Here is what some of Don’s audiences have to say about his talks:
- What impresses me about Don is his remarkable ability to make complex economic topics understandable to non-economists. Don sees the world through a very unique lens.
- Economics is, in fact, for everyone; a way of thinking about the world in which we live. Don presents economic material in a meaningful way, preparing one to identify the faulty economic logic that surrounds us.